- 4, maybe 5, cans of the High Life - home
- 1 shot tequila Herencia - home
- 1 glass Mt. St. Michelle merlot (delishy) - home
Really, the big event of my summer was/is the hot tub I got for free! You can't beat free! (Unless it doesn't work, but still....) even if it doesn't work, things can be replaced...motors can be replaced, tubes can be replaced, heaters can be replaced, filters can be replaced, excitement can be replaced. So, this week:
- get an electrician in...
- get it filled with water...
- turn on the jets...
- check for workedness...
- call a hot tub specialist to assess...

3 comments:
Just in case you didn't know, I'm a hot tub specialist. I'll be over as soon as the water is warm and the blender is humming the sweet sound of margaritas.
Oh, and where were the margaritas I was promised yesterday? ;-)
Donna, you're not going to take this one???
Because I would have thought the big event of your summer would be the birth of your first born.
A free hot tub is pretty sweet though.
Fisher, you're right and I totally missed that one. Very good point. :-)
Post a Comment