- 3 bottles MHL - Michelle's house
- 1 margarita - Baja Sharkeez, Newport
- 1 32 oz. Bud Light - Baja Sharkeez, Newport
- 1 shot Cazadores tequila - Baja Willies, Huntington
- 2 bottles Corona - Baja Willies, Huntington
- 2 Jim Beam rocks - Villa Nova, Newport

Michelle took Wednesday off, so we had the evening to party. We started at Baja Sharkeez after I picked her up from school and were there an hour or so. Everything about the place invites a party. We grabbed a seat outside and ordered their happy hour margaritas and beers and food. Michelle matched me drink for drink.Later that night we hooked up with a few of her friends (who all happened to be teachers) at Baja Willies. Baja Willies is where Christopher and I learned how to make frozen margaritas. This is where we learned how big the hole must be when blending them. It's been a running joke since. After Baja Willies, we went into Newport to Villa Nova, an Italian place on the water with nightly entertainment. It's been voted the best piano bar five times in a row and the singer was great, singing many songs from Journey, Billy Joel, and others. It was a great night.
I really like this picture of Michelle and I above. It was taken at Baja Sharkeez and I took it. I like Michelle's expression and the lighting and the fact that neither of us were looking at the camera.

No comments:
Post a Comment