- 2 pints Olympia - the Canterbury
- 2 pints cask conditioned IPA - Old Town Alehouse, Ballard
There was an in-service (what us teachers call "we don't have to teach, but we have to be trained how to teach better" days) today at St. Joes in Capitol Hill. This was fortunate because the Canterbury is just blocks away. I waited until after the inservice to visit and it was perfect...quiet and worn-in. Brian was able to join me as well, so we had a few drinks and then went to Macy*s where they were having this Kee-Razy sale (for employees). I had planned to get some fun clothes, but they didn't have quite the fun clothes I was looking for. So I bought shoes. Which I was going for anyway. A $40 pair of All-Stars I got for about $20 because of Susan's discount and because the pair I was getting was the last pair and they had a scuff mark on them, so I got an additional 10% off! Yay!
Brian bailed and Susan and I headed to Ballard to meet Lisa, but Lisa had a headache and didn't feel like going out, so Susan and I went to the Ballard Loft because I had a craving for a brautwurst (why am I the one with the cravings?). We sat down and waited for almost 15 minutes and no one came to help us, even after Susan requested a menu, so we decided to leave and instead went to the Old Town Alehouse that had good food and beer. So we ate and drank and went home.
I started watching "Flip That House" while on the couch, but soon fell asleep sitting up. Finally after the show Susan woke me up and told me to go to bed, which I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment