- 3 bottles Guinness - home
- 1 Irish Car Bomb (light) - home
The Irish Car Bomb is made with a pint of Guinness, a shot of Irish whiskey, and a shot of Irish cream. The Irish cream is poured into the shot glass first and then the whiskey is poured over that, using a spoon so that the two don't mix (I didn't succeed in this). The shot glass is dropped into the pint of Guinness and then consumed very quickly. It has to be consumed quickly so that the cream does not curdle with the acidity of the Guinness. If done correctly it is absolutely delicious. Unfortunately, I am not a drinker with speed (although I tend to drink fast) and so there was a little curdling involved. My "light" version was made by only doing a half shot of the hard alcohols.
I spent the entire evening typing up report card comments. It is not fun. It is not festive. Is is fucked.
I did manage to make my own St. Patrick's Day however in the back room, which has become my cell for the past few days. Here are some pictures documenting my holiday.


No comments:
Post a Comment