Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hanging at the House

  • 1 pint IPA (nitro) - Odells Brewing
  • 2 Imperial pints Albert Damm Bitter - Coopersmith's Pub and Brewing, Fort Collins, CO
  • 1 pints IPA (nitro) - Ken & Laurie's home
Saturday we hung out at Ken & Laurie's house, which is a 1914(?) 4 Square shown below. It has a beautiful yard with a lot of room and character on the inside.


The back yard has lots of room for their two Border Collies, Bluema and Showna, to run around. The carriage house on the left is where hay and horses were kept (Clydesdales, perhaps?).

People in Fort Collins bike everywhere! Here I am fixing Ken's bike so that he and Laurie can join their fellow neighbors in keeping Fort Collins green and clean.

Ken has been orderly ever since he was a kid ("I can tell you moved that clock on my dresser!") but I had completely forgotten that when I went to visit. When I opened his refrigerator, I was immediately reminded.

It gets better...


And the freezer...

I love it!

We finished the day by going to another brewery, Coopersmiths, where I had some delicious British Bitter. It was as if I was in England.

No comments: