Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday

  • 1 24 oz. can of Miller High Life - home
  • 1 Jim Beam rocks - home
Nothing special happened today, although I tried to make an appointment for a hair cut and they are closed on Monday. I had forgotten about them being closed on Monday. I'll get one tomorrow, I promise, because, I really, really need one. Also, I keep telling myself that I need to get some sleep...be in bed by 9:30, fall asleep by 10:00 or so. Except that I haven't been doing that. It's 11 now and I know I'm going to be dreading dragging out of bed tomorrow when that alarm goes off. I usually wake up before the alarm anyway and lie in bed for 45 minutes, resetting it every ten minutes, unless I want to listen to the song that's playing.
  • Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
  • U2 - Boy

No comments: