Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simon & Garfunkel

  • 1 - 16 oz. can Miller High Life - home
  • 1 bottle Blue Moon Summer Ale - home
  • 1 bottle Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - home
When I was in Long Beach I read an article on The Graduate, which is a great movie and also celebrating it's 40th anniversary (which, by the way, is a great number). Simon and Garfunkel did the soundtrack and I began thinking about how much I listened to them, especially as a freshman and sophomore in college. In fact, I have a compilation of all their albums. I used to think Paul Simon was a genius of a song writer. I'm not so sure of that now, but back then I used to read and think about all his lyrics and think that they were awesome. I also listened to a lot of Paul Simon's early solo stuff too. I'm pretty sure my dad exposed me to all this because I remember listening to a lot of it when I was a kid. I'm definitely not allowing my kid to listen to Raffi - he/she is gonna be listening to whatever I'm listening to at the time, with maybe some exceptions. NIN - probably not.
  • Simon and Garfunkel - Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme and Bookends

2 comments:

Pakalolo said...

I gave you that compilation.

Pakalolo said...

I gave you that compilation.