Thursday, October 30, 2008

Madge-estic!

  • 1 pint IPA - Yaletown Brewing, Vancouver
  • 1 pint stout - Yaletown Brewing, Vancouver
  • wine, whiskey, tequila - Westin Grand, Vancouver
  • 1 pint Molson - BC Place, Vancouver
Grand Westin!
walk/BC Place
it's a sweatband (yeah!)
/breaaathe/breaaathe/breaaathe/

/tiiiiic...toooooock.....tiiiiiick...tooooock/.....can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait...CANDY SHOP!!!!!!!OMIGAWDIT'SREALLYHER!!!!MAAAADOONNNNAAAAA!...she's so sugary sweet! her sugar is raw.....on and on, on the beat goes.......on and on, on the beat goes....and dance, and dance, and dance....get down - beep beep - gotta get up off a your seat now - "didja get that?"......"music can be such a revelation....dancing around I feel the sweet sensation....i hope this feeling never ends tonight".......*borderline - [she plays guitar(!)]....music - makes the people - come together, yeah.....*ohhhhh!...miles away...i love this song! *"and I feeeeell!!!! quicker than a ray.of.light.*"every little thing that you say or do/I'm hung up/I'm hung up on youuuuu!"/*giVE mE ThE BaSS LiNE!.....[get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it/get stupid, get stupid, get stupid, don't stop it].......left/left/right/right/leftleft/rightright/...gIVe IT To mE!

/sweat/wet/high/
/energy/
/*sweet*/show/

M A D O N N A

No comments: