Friday, August 15, 2008

The Real Due Date

  • 1 can mhl - home
  • 1 bottle Longboard Ale - home
  • 1 pint Full Sail Limited 2 lager - Beveridge Place Pub
Today was London's original due date. Some of the places we had planned on going before this date was the Olympic Sculpture Garden (totally doable in a stroller however), the New Orleans restaurant in Pioneer Square, and The Saint tequila bar in Capitol Hill. I think there were a few others...it wasn't a very extensive list, and of course there were some bars I wanted to hit as well.

Tonight Susan's parents watched London as we ran off to B.P.P. for an hour. It was strange not having baby there as he's been a constant presence these 10 days. It definitely gives you a new perspective on life. What that perspective is, I don't know right now, or maybe I'm just not motivated to write about it. Or, just too tired. :)

2 comments:

dameDonna said...

OK, I'm stupid. BPP? I know PCC but not BPP. I'm sure it's something obvious but I'm never good at figuring out new acronyms.

jb said...

Beveridge Place Pub...like it says on my drink list. :) Do you know what LASER is?