- 2 glasses Pavin & Riley shiraz - home
- 1 pint Elysian Bifrost winter ale - home
The snow has been everywhere for about a week now and I continue to love it. I love the soft whiteness that quiets everything, and the fat flakes that fill the sky. I've always been a snow person. I was always the last one in the house, hours after Ken and Michelle gave up and went in from being cold. Ken was always the first one. I always regretted not taking advantage of my love of snow and learning how to ski or snowboard at an earlier age. We moved to much however! The Bay Area, Kansas, and Georgia are not conducive to snow sports. I did a little when I moved back to SoCal, but it wasn't until moving back up to Seattle that I tried to get re-involved in skiing and snowboarding. I haven't been in years, but cross-country skiing and snow-shoeing have helped curb the desire to go snowboarding. Sledding is also fun! And we live right by the best sledding hill in West Seattle...Charlestown Street hill! It can be dangerous....
Anyway...
I love driving in it, and plowing through large piles of it, and attempting to drive up the various hills around our house, and spinning in it. Everyone's been complaining about it, but not me! I hope it stays around much longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment