- 3 bottles Brrr - the Barking Lamb
- 1 egg nog - the Barking Lamb
- 1 Bushmill's & Bailey's - the Barking Lamb
I've had many friends through the years - in many different cities and states. Some have been short-lived acquaintances, others have started strong, only to fade away, and others have grown slowly over time. Since the Internet, friendships that I have thought to be lost, have resurfaced. It's wonderful to connect with a person with whom you once shared interests. It's amazing really.
I can have friends for different reasons. There are "movie" friends, or "artsy" friends, or "beer" friends, or "I need someone to talk to" friends, or "you're fucking funny" friends, or a combination of some of the above. It is so rare to find a person who really satisfies all of what a friend can be. Of all my friends that I have known and that I still remain friends, no one knows everything about me. That might seem like a strange thing to say, but I guess if you had been friends with a person since say, age 5, you really might know most everything about that person. My sister is really the only person that knows more about me than anyone. Anyway, some friends know things about me that I would never tell others, some friends know me so well that I don't have to tell them anything.
This post isn't really going in the direction that I had intended, but it had been rolling around in my head because tonight was our Urban Fam Secret Santa Gift Exchange and it only reaffirmed that I have a great group of close friends who are wonderful to be around. They make the world a better place. And if any one of you ever needs information on sex, you know who to ask. ;)

1 comment:
Man, those were the days... looking up the meaning of "sex" (or "hump") with your grade school buddies. Jon, I'm glad I'm the "combination" friend (you were talking about me, weren't you). ;-) Just kidding.... I'm just glad we're true friends. :-D
Post a Comment