Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

  • 2 glasses Reserve Perrin Cotes du Rhone - Chez Gaudy
  • 2 glasses Erratic Cabernet - Chez Gaudy
  • 1 El Santo margarita - The Saint
Birthdays are such a special day and it only seems natural to want to celebrate. As I get older, I find myself extending my birthday to a "birthweek" and celebrating the whole week. Some of my friends still have a birthday party on their special day, some friends organize a dinner out with everyone, and others meet for happy hour and drinks. My last birthday we all went bowling. I really love how my friends do this. I guess as a person gets older they may not feel like celebrating, but I love how we've taken a "children's" thing and made it more "grown-up" and still continue to cherish it. Tonight we celebrated Jeff Jr's. birthday by going to a perfect little restaurant in Capitol Hill, then to The Saint for some drinks, and then to the Crescent for some karaoking...a wonderful birthday time.

No comments: