Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WTF?!

I just downloaded Britney's new album! Who am I?! What am I turning into?! (But I also downloaded "Chinese Democracy", so maybe that equals out....I don't know! I'm so confused!) "Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor , Just like a circus...."
  • 1 bomber Anderson Valley Winter Solstice - home (this stuff rox, btw..so delicious)

4 comments:

jeffery d. said...

YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT GRACE JONES'S NEW ALBUM "HURRICANE". IT'S GOOD...and she's 60.

jeff said...

i dug some of the stuff, but i don't think it's as fun as Blackout.

dameDonna said...

I hear you Jon, the last few songs I've downloaded were all top 40 type of stuff. Singles I would have probably never have bought normally. That's what I get for working from home and watching Ellen. It just makes me want to dance in my seat.

jb said...

Grace Slick!? What are you, like 41??