- 2 bottles Modelo Especial - home
I first drank this beer at SOJO's house a few weeks ago. I've drunk Negro Modelo before, but it has a heavy taste and I'm not too fond of it. Especial was refreshingly tasty however, and I excitedly proclaimed to Michelle:
"This is good!"
She said, "I know. "
And then I said, "I've had Negro Modelo before, but never this."
And then she said, "Hmmm."
Then I go, "I don't think they sell it in Washington. They sell Negro Modelo though."
And then she goes, "That sucks. You should look for it anyway."
And then I go, "I will, but I don't think I'll find it there. I'll check."
Of course when I returned home, I forgot to check. However, when I was at Safeway on Sunday, after picking up tacos and taco salads at Taco del Mar (and in the delightfully Mexican food eating-and-drinking mood that I was), I decided to stroll the beer aisle when I noticed Modelo Especial! Cases on sale for $13.99! Estupendo! As I always say, "If you're going to eat Mexican, you've got to drink Mexican."

No comments:
Post a Comment