- 2 margaritas - HRS
- 1 bottle Corona - HRS
- 1 bottle Corona - home
- 1 Cazadores and Rose's on ice - home
This was my last journal entry for the week and I was a little drunk when I wrote it. My handwriting was sloppy-ish and the way it's written definitely sounds like I was buzzed. What do you think?
Wednesday
This is definitely the life. Awoke about 9 the other day. Layed out for awhile. Went shopping. Got Mimi’s license plate. Looks sharp.
Went swimming in the pool and found an orange innertube. Doug found 2 bucks at the Chateau which reminds me that he owes me $2.50. We’re still getting tan. Last night we went down to the Chateau. 1/2 of Parkview High and Shiloh High are down there. Tracy Stanley, Michelle Casto, Valerie Sanders are all here. Stephanie Burgess and Rene George are here. They remembered me from Tanya’s party. Doug + I walked along the strip - you get more attention that way – about 3 to 4 miles worth with Chris Clark and everyone. I drank about 2 beers and felt my first real buzz. Ed’s party got busted. They made them take the wall down. That reminds me, when Doug + I were walking along the beach, 2 girls were walking their dogs. One of them looked good. Doug had the camera so he asked if he could take a picture of the dog. Girl smiled + said yes.
She knew Doug was taking a picture of her. Doug told me to hop in the picture but I’m so damn stupid. Just like when Stephanie was rubbing my leg and again when she fell onto me I didn’t do anything. I’m so damn stupid. Some girl gave me a ring when I was walking the strip. Back to Ed’s party. Nothing was going on. We hid 5 cases of beer under the bed. They were playing quarters. The cop opened the door and Ed had this fucking funny beer hat on. He looked so damn funny and he tried walking out the door onto the balcony. He looked so goofy. The coop caught him and told him to get back into the hotel. It was funny as shit. Anyway, the cop left. He was making everyone pour out the beer that they had. After we’d walked the strip – we’d been going to B.K. and McDonalds – we went to Chris Clark’s room. Tracy Stanley kept drinking this tequila and Coke and smoking. Doug was getting tired so we had to go. It was only 10:25. There was supposed to be a party at the Chateau at 11:00. I was pretty tired too. We also had some “hunch punch”. Oh yes, walking along the strip with about 50 other people Doug was holding a beer and he saw his parents drive by. Luckily they did not see him. 2 girls gave me, Doug, and Black a ride to Bikini Beach. Black knew one of them though. That is about all I can remember now. Well, 2 nights ago, the power went off in all the rooms. I really had to go to the bathroom so I walked outside and went next door and up 3 flights and went to the bathroom in th corner. I really had to go though. Saw my 1st real live drug dealer. 2 scummy guys in a scummy Cadillac. Wanted to know if I got high. We said yes as I looked on like an asshole as usual. They were stoned. They wanted $30 for 1/4 hash. Earlier on the Chateau beach we saw 2 girls drunk as hell falling in the sand. Also on the strip some girl gave me a ring.

No comments:
Post a Comment