- 0 drinks
A couple who must have been in their 50's (but looking older than that) emerges from the end of the aisle that I was inhabiting. The old guy is using the cart to hold himself up and blurts out in a deep angry voice, "CANDY!" The old woman immediately releases back, in a shrill voice and just as angry, "YOU GOT ENOUGH OF IT AT HOME IN THAT DRAWER!" Then she settles down a bit and looks up and down the rows of candy. "Look at all this FANCEE candaay they got here! They don't have that stuff that we like....that Reser's (said with a sharp 's', like Rezers)." Then she grabbed a bag of something and then walked off, old man still in tow with the cart.
The second I heard "CANDY!", I knew I was in for something sweet. I was trying so desperately to suck on every word that he and she said, because I knew that it was going to be delicious.
Target. You gotta love it.
Speaking of candy, Madonna's new album Hard Candy "drops" (haha...always love/hate that term) on Tuesday the 29th. Brian, being as sweet as he is, supplied us all with an we're-all-going-to-jail-as-accomplices-if-he-is-caught-because-we-
downloaded-an-unreleased-album "advance copy". At first - didn't like it much. Now - love it. I think I may have blown my sub in my car. Thanks Madonna. You owe me a sub.

No comments:
Post a Comment