Hahaha! I just tried to get to your blog through your Blogger profile (instead of just going directly there). And this is what I got:
"Content Warning
Some readers may find the content of this blog objectionable. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger Terms of Service
So I clicked through, because you're worth it. It made me giggle. :-)
I know! That's an option you can choose, so I thought it was funny. It might scare some people away too! They have no business in my business if that message keeps them away.
2 comments:
Hahaha! I just tried to get to your blog through your Blogger profile (instead of just going directly there). And this is what I got:
"Content Warning
Some readers may find the content of this blog objectionable. In general, Google does not review nor do we endorse the content of this or any blog. For more information about our content policies, please visit the Blogger
Terms of Service
So I clicked through, because you're worth it. It made me giggle. :-)
I know! That's an option you can choose, so I thought it was funny. It might scare some people away too! They have no business in my business if that message keeps them away.
Post a Comment