- 2 bottles Bud Light - LBH
- 2 bottles Carta Blanca - LBH
- 1 bottle Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - LBH
- 1 bottle Miller High Life - Long Beach Tavern
- 2 pints Bud Light - LBT
- 2 cans MHL - LBH
- 1 vanilla vodka, juice, triple sec mix - LBH
- ? cans/bottles/pints/other
Doug and I made the trip to Panama City Beach during "Spring Break 1986". It was my senior year and I only had a few months left in high school. I also had only a few months left in Georgia, as I would be moving to Huntington Beach to live with my mom, step-dad (Jim), Ken, and Michelle. I kept a journal(?) during Doug's and my stay in PCB. We drove down in Doug's Pontiac Firebird.
The next five postings contain the complete and unedited version of my 5-day trip.3 - Easter Eve – 86
We arrived at P.C.B. at 3:00. We unpacked, talked to a blond next door (Doug did) and walked the beach.
About 1 mile down we ran into some awesome college girls. Too bad there were guys too. On the way out, Doug “ow’ed” a girl who turned around and stared. 3 girls passed us and I kicked a sandcastle, which I didn’t know belonged to them. One of them gave me an eat shit look. Last night we drove 1/2 the strip for about 1 hr. Before that we ate with Doug's family at Bonanza. We flirted with the cashier. I got gas pains from laughing at Doug’s dad cause he was staring at a girl with tits like Jamie’s. (ed. note: Jamie was Doug’s girlfriend). We came home after the strip and went to sleep. Doug talked about Jamie until he fell asleep. He also brought a picture of her with him. Awwwww. - jb

No comments:
Post a Comment