- 1 can MHL - LBH
- 1 can Bud Light - LBH
- 1 pint McMenamin's nitro stout - Gearhart, OR
- 1 bottle MHL - LBT
- 1 Beam rocks - LBT
- 2 glasses red wine - LBH
- ?
3 – Easter Sunday – 86
Got up at 7:00 this morning. Swam in freezing water. Layed out. Got a little tan. Went to see Ed tonight. (ed note: Ed was one of Doug's friends. I can't remember why I wrote so much about him on this trip.) Stoned out of this world. (ed. note: Ed was stoned. I didn't smoke.) Cruised the “strip”. Doug was called “faggot” by some drunk dudes while I was called “skeeterhead” for I don’t know what reason. Driving along the strip we saw 2 dudes with a cooler of beer. Doug asked, “Got a beer man? Can I bum a beer?” Dude gave him one. Layed out on a rental seat. A lifeguard came along and kicked us off. Doug said, “Comma ca va?” I said, “Oui.” He believed us. Girls whistled at us. We danced on the porch and ran into the beach. Some guy wrecked his car and made it clear. Doug mooned my camera and that’s why we didn’t get laid tonight. Tried to find Doug’s brother at the Chateau. (ed note: I think the Chateau was the party hotel that everyone tried to get into.) Tried to steal a card from black lady’s cart. Doug + I decided to buy an island. We also want to sleep out on the beach before we leave. 3 awesome girls in a yellow I-rock Z yelled at me, “Can I borrow your shorts!”
I didn’t hear them at all. They asked 5 times – finally Doug said only if you take them off. They said, “That’s okay.” Doug is still 2-tone. (ed. note: He drove six hours to PCB with one arm (guess which one?) out the window.)
Deanna (ed. note: Deanna is Doug’s sister.) got sunburned. I’m still hanging in there. Doug’s mom
says we laugh too much about personal things. She also says that we’re not coming here again. Doug caught a fish. (In his dad’s boat.) Ed + his friends were stoned-made up “eyeboogers”. (ed note: The following is an addition made by Doug) Jon fell asleep in the loft and Doug poured shaving cream on his hand. When Jon woke up he rubbed his face and scratched his feet and the shaving cream went everywhere. Doug had another dream about Jamie! Jon wants to rent a surfboard.
Jon’s money status is $70. Doug’s is $76.

No comments:
Post a Comment