Thursday, January 3, 2008

First Day Back at School

  • 1 glass of Zinfandel - Black Bottle
  • 1 pint of beer - Black Bottle
The first day back at school actually went really well. The kids were pretty mellow and things just kind of moved along. We shared what we did/what we got over break and many students received Wii's for Christmas. I'd bet over 60% of the school families now have Wii's. Incredible.
After work it was a nice departure from going home to go to Black Bottle. We met Gilles and Lisa and Earl and Doreen, and that was really cool, unlike the weather, which was shit. Fat rain and sideways wind made Jon a drenched boy. Anyway, it was about a two hour affair with some really good risotto and also the flat bread. I had a tasty Zinfandel, but not as good as the Malbec-Shiraz I'd had there a month or so ago. Susan didn't really drink.

No comments: