- 2 glasses Dona Paula Malbec - home
This was a pretty low-key day. I was actually feeling quite good, even though I had a lot of alcohol in my system from the night before. Interesting night...I fell asleep on the first about 9 pm and awoke at 1 am, feeling and thinking that it was about 6 am the next morning. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I took to the living room couch and watched Tivo'd episodes of "Flip This House", "Flip That House", "Flip Back", etc. It was about 5 am when I started getting sleepy again, so I returned to the bedroom and went to sleep until about 9 am. I went up to school later in the day to work in my classroom for several hours and get prepared for the first day back at school, which I wasn't really looking forward to.
No comments:
Post a Comment