Monday, January 14, 2008

Nice marmot.

  • 3 glasses 2005 Rosemount Shiraz - home
I've been pouring the wine into the decanter that Susan bought me for Christmas, and I must say that it tastes pretty awesome when decanted. The two bottles that I've had recently, I've decanted and it's tasted delicious, even though I wasn't expecting much from it...$8-$10 bottles. 

My brother found out that I watched "The Big Lebowski" last week and he's all over it...quoting lines from it and sharing information. He's so funny and he's reminded me of some really good lines as well. I think one of my favorite parts is when The Dude is driving back from Lebowski's and you can sense that he's so happy with his freedom and Creedance is playing in the background and The Dude is singing along "dooo dooo doooo lookin' out my back door" and he's smoking a roach and hitting the ceiling of his car, but then the roach drops in his lap and he's trying to put it out and he veers off the road and into a hydrant. That's high comedy there. "This aggression will not stand....man." Fucking hilarious. I want to watch it again. "Nice marmot." Goodnight....

No comments: