- deux Sexes of the Vanilla variety - home
- un Bushmill's and Baileys* - home
I'm partially drunk and it's 9:58 and I probably should go to sleep now being that it's a school night; let alone a Monday. I'm hoping that it will snow, but I know it won't. Fuckin' snow is a tease. I just downloaded the Juno soundtrack and I'm rocking out to that. I'm facetious in the fact that I'm rocking out to the soundtrack, because you can't really rock out to it, unless classical music is your idea of Metallica. It sounds more like a bunch of amateur singers with a guitar. So there you go. iTunes has it for $9.98. But Sonic Youth singing Superstar IS pretty cool. And Cat Power performing Sea of Love, of course.
LRob, I love ya cuz you commented for me! And don't tell me you didn't rock the HS because I know you did. The college was just an encore, I'm sure. Thanks for dinner last night too; it was dee-lish.
*Again, not using Bailey's, but St. Brendan's. St. Brendan's and Bushmill's doesn't sound quite the same; although it does sound fairly holy and maybe I could drink more and not go to Hell if that was the case.

No comments:
Post a Comment