Friday, January 4, 2008

Parent and Child

  • 1 can of Rainier - Pogie Tavern
  • 1 bottle of Full Sale ESB - M & T's
  • 1 bottle of New Belgium Fat Tire - M & T's
  • 1 shot of Jameson - M & T's
  • 3 pints of Stella Artois - Zeek's Pizza
  • 1 bottle of Corona - M & M's
I was accosted in my classroom after school today by a parent and her daughter, attacking the way I graded one of her daughter's assignment. It's not the first time it has happened, but it really riled me up. Twenty+ minutes of going back and forth didn't solve anything because they are relentless. Sometimes I wonder if I should just give in and agree and not defend myself and not deal with the hassle, or compromise my grading for this student. I didn't want it to get me down, but I haven't stopped thinking about it most of the day.

No comments: