- 600 ml of Thelonius Monk Belgium Ale - home
- 1 Jello shot - Donna's party
- 1 bottle Alaskan Amber - DP
- 3 vanilla rums with some limeade stuff (very tasty!) - DP
- 1 slice Champagne cake (quite potent actually) - DP
- 1 nice hit of weed - DP
This weather is really starting to get to me. I might say this every year, but for some reason this year it feels particularly bad. I hate when it's so overcast that it could be 10 am or 3 pm. I don't think I'm depressed or sad, but more of a feeling of being trapped and not being able to do anything about it. Of course, this is exacerbated by the parent situation that occurred on Friday. I thought I could forget about it, but obviously have not been able to. And I looked at the assignment in question today and you know what? It's really not any better than several of the other students. So whaddya do, you know? I really wanted to go into today without a drink, and I'm not really craving one, but I do have bloody mary mix in the fridge; and margarita mix. And a margarita sounds really good right now. But, I don't want to get all woozy and lazy either. I'm working on the landing at the bottom of the stairs and I would like to get that done today. I've also starting demolishing some of the walls in the basement, and that feels really good actually - tearing things down.
I'm still trying to work on the format of this blog, because for some reason, things like that are important to me. Do I list the drinks first or last? Do I list them vertically or horizontally? Do I write about what I'm doing/feeling/experiencing today or the previous day? I think this is what I want to do....list the previous day's consumption first, then, write about experiences/thoughts/whatever today. But, it probably doesn't matter at all, really.
Donna's party was pretty fun, even though I OD'ed on tortilla chips, of course. Can't stop eating tortilla chips, ever. And I'm glad I went. I hadn't been feeling up to it the whole day, but it was good to see everyone and there was some funny stuff going on.
Okay, well that's enough shit for one day.

No comments:
Post a Comment