Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Don't fuck with the Jesus.

  • 1 bottle Bridgeport Ebenezer Ale - home
  • 2 pints PBR - Rendezvous
  • 2 White Russians - Rendezvous
Stopped by PCC yesterday to pick up some organic bananas (which are sooo good by the way. Definitely a taste difference there) and ended up getting a 6-pack of the Ebenezer holiday ale and a 750 ml of Stone Brewery's IPA, which Christopher highly recommended. The Ebenezer was really good and the three bottles went down pretty fast and easy.

So tonight (Tuesday) was the SUCK film fest and The Big Lebowski was awesome. I had forgotten how many funny lines are in it and how it really doesn't make any sense, but how much of a Coen Brothers film it really is. Susan and I had just seen No Country for Old Men a few weeks ago and there really are a lot of parallels there, so it was cool seeing the similarities. I even won a bowling pin AND a $15 gift certificate to the Sunset Bowl, but I'll have to use it before April when they close down. :( 

So, that's it for now. It's a quarter til 11, I'm tired, and I have to work tomorrow...

No comments: