Thursday, January 24, 2008

Trader Joes

  • 1 Basil Hayden's - home
It totally makes sense that a woman wearing some sort of "stitch 'n embroider by numbers" cat vest would use a checkbook at Trader Joes. That should have been my first clue that I was in the wrong line. When she asked the cashier if she could use the "sticker" and the cashier had no idea what she was talking about until Cat Vest said "The thing to put your name down." and the cashier said "Oh, it's a stamp you need, not a sticker." that's when I knew I should have jumped to the alternate line when I had a chance. I was too tired to be irritated and decided to be amused. Hand stitched cat vests and Check Using Grannies. Ya gotta love'em. And just as she was leaving, the cashier asks, "So WHEN do you go into your surgery?" It was just too perfect.

No comments: